The rules are as Plain as the race -
- You must stop at each checkpoint and provide search and rescue your bib number and the password
- Search and rescue must be told if you choose to not continue
- No parking on the airfield next to Lake Wenatchee Rec Club. It is an active runway.
- No pacers allowed on the course
- No dogs allowed on the course (dogs are pacers)
- No flagging
- You receive nothing from anyone. Water comes from streams or lakes
- No aid on the course from any source
- No stashing. You have no drop bags or stashes on the loops
- You also have everything with which you started, with you at all times, this includes going up to Klone Peak. SAR staff at checkpoints will take trash
- At the end of loop one and before starting loop two at Deep Creek, you can have all the aid you want, from any number of people. You can drop everything you carried for loop one and start fresh with all new stuff if that is what you want to do. Once you start loop two you must carry everything through that loop to the end again and not accept anything from anyone.
- There is one exception to the above; you can always accept or give aid to a fellow runner entered in the race but NO MULING.
- If someone figures out what they think is a cool way to use the above rules to their advantage over their fellow runners, we reserve the right to disqualify them.